FS MOD Manager allows you to create and use separate MOD folders for both FS19 as well as FS22.
You can now play on dedicated servers, having each server in it’s own dedicated MOD folder, and thus reduce MOD issues and conflicts moving forward.
How to install this mod
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods
- Mac OS – /Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2022/mods
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.