New environment.xml file in which alters temperature, time, and other elements in order to increase the amount of snow, the frequency of snow, and actually allowing snow to stick.
In order to install, simply unzip the file and replace your current environment.xml
For base maps – steamapps>common>farming simulator 22>data>maps and then open the map folder. Then drag the new environment.xml into it.
For modded maps- Open your modded map zipped folder, open “maps” and then drag the new environment.xml into it. Be sure to save it in the archive afterwards.
Note: In order for this to take effect, you must pass your current winter. The following winter will have the new weather changes. In addition, there is a 95% chance that it will snow everyday through December-February, so just keep that in mind!
Authors: Edited by Phantom Modding
How to install this mod
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods
- Mac OS – /Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2022/mods
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.