this does not work with other mods of this airport
Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport is located in Songpan, Sichuan province in China. The airport opened in 2003 and has a 3200x45m runway 02 / 20 with a EMAS system due to steep hills at both sides of the runway. Since opening, the airport was expanded several times. The latest expansion is remaking the old terminal building for future international flights that started in 2020. I remade the airport since the graphics are very low quality in the base game and I added high quality models + ground and added ground data to match summer.
if there are no jet ways make sure u have not deleted the default scenery LSZH that was added in sim update 7
ILS20 IJU 108.70
ILS02 IHU 108.30
Unzip “kui-zujz” and “kui-zujzsat” and move to the “Community” folder of MSFS, the location depends on your
Satellite Image Source:
GPS Coordinates: 32.854,103.684
Approximate Location: Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport, 九寨沟 – 川主寺, Songpan County, Sichuan, China
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.