Changdu Bangda airport is an airport built for Changdu, Tibet Autonomous Region, China and due to bad terrain is in a remote location compared to the city served, requiring a 1.5 hour drive to the center. The airport is at 4334m making it the 2nd highest on Earth and has a 4,500m runway 14/32. Since the airport in MSFS is very outdated, I remade the airport with the new runway, custom ground textures, new terminal and updated the airport and ground data to 2021 summer.
Unzip “kui-zubd” and “kui-zubdsat” and move to the “Community” folder of MSFS, the location depends on your
ILS tune: RWY14 ILS LOC 109.6 BPX
Satellite Image Source:
GPS Coordinates: 30.549,97.106
Approximate Location: Bangda Airport, Tibet Highway, Tibet, China
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.