- All sounds are fixed, the sounds now work correctly
- Textures of raindrops for windows and windshields have been changed, trying to appear colder and icy raindrops
- The increased amount of raindrops from inside the cabin (You can use the add-ons to increase)
- Better textures of the exterior rain, better color, transparency, and shorter “lines”
- Better effects and behaviors of the drops on the windshield and windows, blurred, icy, and clammy vision
- Improved textures water particles/spray of the wheels when the asphalt is wet (Truck player and AI Traffic)
- Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds. different samples, effects, and transitions according to the intensity of the rain.
- High-quality thunder sounds, about 20 different sounds of great variety, delay included between 1-5 seconds, simulating IRL.
Note: The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain (controlled by the game)
Compatibility & Requeriments
- 1.43 1.45.x No errors in the game log.
- Support for FMOD sound System.
- Compatible with All DLC and it should work with Mods maps (ProMods…)
- Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
- Compatible with all trucks (Also Trucks mods)
- Compatible with ‘Optional mod’ for convoy mode
- It should work with other Weathers/Graphics Mods, But remember to put CR above in priority.
- Must have high priority in Mod Manager. ‘Cold Rain’ on top (ABOVE) of Weathers/Graphics, Maps, and Sound mods.
Note*: You should know that Autumn Seasons By Grimes disables thunders, Please note this if you use this mod, the lack of these aspects is not from the ‘Cold Rain’ mod.
Thanks for support & feedback: Antoniopua, Stropher, silberfuchs, Shyfty221
Compatibility: ETS2 1.45
Authors: Darkcaptain (Main author) AlexeyP (some textures) Robinicus (FMOD Tool Guides) Drive Safely (FMOD Tool parameters) Thanks for support & feedbackAntoniopua, Stropher, silberfuchs, Shyfty221
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download and extract the mod. File extension should be .scs (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.