Changes In V1.9.4:
- Improved interior and exterior rain sounds
Better Raindrops – this modification adds a mod aimed at improving raindrops’ appearance on windshields (and rain in general) and makes the game more realistic and immersive. This mod not only enhances the raindrops on your truck’s windshield, but it also adds realistic thunder sounds to enhance the immersion while driving in the rain. The raindrops appear more detailed and varied, providing a more realistic visual experience.
Features Better Raindrops:
- Add new texture and significantly increase the number of raindrops.
- With the improved physical behavior of particles, now their spawn will be more affected by truck position relative to rain inclination.
- It makes a huge difference and vastly improves the perception of the weather! Just try it yourself!
- Reworked sound effects for wipers and rain
- New car splash trails
- Winter addon, replacing raindrops with snowflakes
- New audio settings for truck cabins improve reverberation and sound insulation
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download and extract the mod. File extension should be .scs (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/American Truck Simulator/mod
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.