- Mod adding in traffic versions of all SCS stock police and emergency vehicles with beacon and personalized siren sounds, spawning alongside default vehicles and at the same spawn ratio as their opponents
- All vehicles have personalized sounds for all ATS states covered by SCS and generic vehicles (which can spawn at low ratio everywhere) are equipped with the most iconic US siren sounds
- each vehicle can spawn only with beacon or with beacon and sound, while the sound is also not continuous
- each siren sound has a length between 20-30 seconds and the gap until the sound will start again is random
- all vehicles have also engine sound (imported from my Real Ai sounds)
- no sounds for vehicles spawned in road events
other mod features only available if used together with my Real Traffic Density mod:
- Emergency vehicles have own speed class, however every Ai will obey traffic signs and red lights
- default police and emergency (without beacon and sounds) are restricted only to local roads
- a silent version of Real Emergency vehicles (with less probability of having a sound) can also spawn on local roads
- Ai vehicles spawning in cities and motorways will be more likely to have a sound
Added on-duty variants for all Oklahoma Ai emergency, including personalized sounds
Reduced frequency of air horns
Added one police siren
Recommended mods in combination with Real Emergency Ai pack:
Real Traffic Density for ATS (offering the above mentioned support + comments and suggestions for Real Ai Emergency pack)
Real AI traffic FMOD sound ATS (for harmonization of all Ai vehicles sounds)
Authors: Cip, SCS for default vehicles, FMOD and YouTube for the sounds
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download and extract the mod. File extension should be .scs (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/American Truck Simulator/mod
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.