Version 2.0 Changelog:
Rebuilt the sound and why not the entire mod? because I just copy and paste’d
All the files from my straight piped DD60
This mod is Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine with muffled sound for most SCS and modded trucks
Detroit Diesel Series 60 380-515HP + 500HP Glider engine with muffled sound
3 stages jake brake
Realistic fan behavior
Realistic turbo behavior
Custom sound attenuation for realistic sound fade off and drive by
Custom sound orientation for realistic sound from different angle
Custom exhaust distortion for realistic exhaust tone depends on throttle pressed
Authors: Slav Jerry - Sound modding SCS Software - Samples
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download and extract the mod. File extension should be .scs (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/American Truck Simulator/mod
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.