I just found out that ReneNate’s Mack B61 truck also works for ATS 1.48 I decided to bring y’all this mod again. I fixed my explanation on the .txt file, so you understand better how this works.
This mod brings back old twin stick 5×4 (20 gears) and 6×4 (24 gears) transmissions for ReneNate’s Mack b61 truck mod.
(As I said, this truck mod also works for 1.48)
Some gears are repetitive and/or useless, so these gearboxes are challenging to drive. I included a .txt file with instructions and all the gear ratios, as well as some useful links for h-shifter players!
ATS Version: 1.48.x
(This mod might work in other Mack b61 trucks)
Authors: Mod made by MatroxX214 to the Mack b61 mod creatorReneNate
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download and extract the mod. File extension should be .scs (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/American Truck Simulator/mod
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.