A simple modification that adds 170 different types of cargo to be transported in containers, driveways, tarpaulin, isothermal and refrigerated trailers.
Keyboards and mice;
Printed circuit boards;
Smartphones and tablets;
FOOD / CROPS / ANIMAL PRODUCTS:
Coffee in cans;
Jams and jellies;
Lamb and mutton;
- Tea; Tea; Tea;
HOUSEHOLD UTENSILS / FURNITURE / MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS FOR THE HOUSE:
Magazines and newspapers;
Automotive air compressors;
Parts of automobile engines;
Rolls of fence mesh;
oriented strand boards;
Metal roofing sheets;
Waste in vain;
The mod has been translated into all languages;
Rebuilt cargo supply chains from scratch (thanks to @m3L0 for the suggestions);
Added support for new companies from Montana and Texas;
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download and extract the mod. File extension should be .scs (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/American Truck Simulator/mod
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.