– All mirrors working and the inside/outside discrepancy fixed
– Dashboard brightness and the correct green color instead of white.
– Interior animations adjusted and corrected
– Shadows have been overhauled
– A number of missing or misplaced accessory slots have been fixed
– By popular demand; a stand-alone GPS that doesn't rely on cabin accessories
– Less resource-heavy marker lights alongside the existing LEDs.
– A bunch of new skins, including Heritage Wings.
– Lights fixed (rear bumpers + new lights on the heavy bumper)
– Various oversize banners
– More bumper slots
Tested on ats 1.46
Authors: Digital X - For solving a LOT of problems I could not, including animations, lighting, shadows and mirrors.
YukonJack_AK - The 4900FA version I based this mod on
Sib3rius (and Team) - The original 4900FA mod
Kororuz - Window animations
Kishadowalker - Permission to use an old version of the 4800SB series interior as a skeleton and the basis for the new interior.
Galimim & Wilson212 - For engine and transmission DEFs
Robinicus, Kreichbaum & Harven - Engine sounds
HFG Guidot - Blender help
Find more: Trucks for 1.46
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.