Peterbilt 359 – it comes with a whole heap of options and accessories, this was not designed as a show truck. This is a gritty, realistic piece of history you can build as a complete bucket or a freshly restored classic rig. And everything inbetween. Consider this first version a public beta. I’m sure a number of things will surface even after the private beta run it has had. Comes as a daycab, coffin sleeper, flat top, a rusty beat up version of the flat top and with a Doonan sleeper cap – a very rare and cool option with a striking similarity to the KW Aerodyne sleeper.
- independent truck model
- hiqh quality 3D model
- hiqh quality detailed exterior
- hiqh quality detailed interior
- the model has own interior
- the model has own sound
- the model has own wheels
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver’s seat cabin
- the choice of power engine (18 types)
- the choice of transmission, gearbox (6 types)
- the choice of cabins (5 types)
- the choice of chassis (5 types)
- the choice of interiors
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body / metallic paints / skins
- correct position of the Peterbilt logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals;
- The correct position of the player
- interior accesories configuration
- There are external tuning
- SiSL accesories interior support
- Cables trailer support
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy from Peterbilt or Acces Mod dealer
- Template included.
Tested on game version 1.46.x
engine sounds by Kriechabuam & Johnny Cash.
Authors: Outlaw Transport, Ventures87, Chris, RBR-DUK, Jon & FurryManforme1976
Find more: Trucks for 1.46, Peterbilt mods for 1.46, Realistic mods for 1.46
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.