Chery Tiggo 7 car mod for City Car Driving.
External features (new):
- Outwardly functional caliper! The caliper does not move with the brake disc, it turns with the wheel, and reacts to bumps.
- New headlight setting with a more correct glow. Again, not just a “setup”, but an innovation – an inner and outer glow cone.
- Physics and brakes rebuilt
- Starter sound, both external and inside the car (innovation, not previously implemented)
- Wiper sound (innovation, not previously implemented)
- Implemented a new sound of sliding (and braking) of the car on asphalt (innovation, not previously implemented) was carried out)
- Engine sound from the outside (new sound)
- Engine sound from the passenger compartment (new sound)
- Sounds of turn signals (new sound)
- Turn signal on/off sound (new sound)
- Engine on/off sound from inside (new sound)
- Engine on/off sound from outside (new sound)
- Seat belt fastening sound (new sound)
- Horn sound from inside/outside (new sound)
- The sound of gear shifting (new sound)
- Fundamentally new car physics.
- Raindrops with appropriate weather selection.
- Realistic appearance.
- Working feature “improved room illumination”
- Fully working all the arrows and indications.
- Well-designed interior.
- The textures of the car are made in high quality.
- Realistic lighting in the cabin.
- Gray plastic became darker.
- Rear View Camera.
The list of extras that are available:
- Tinted rear hemisphere
- Tinted without windshield
- Tinted in a circle
- Without numbers
- Wide frames
- Gray leather interior
- Red leather interior
- White leather interior
- Light yellow leather interior
- Gray ceiling
- Engine tuning
- Body anti chrome
- Front bumper 2
- Before restyling
- Exhaust 2
- Lights 2
- Mirrors 2
- Door handles 2
- Seats 2
- Light aluminum
- Black varnish instead of aluminum
- Steering wheel without perforation
- Tidy 2
- Red calipers
- Dark glass headlights
- Rims 2
- Rims 3
- Rims 4
- Rims 5
Make a difference – rate mods!Incorrect? Let us know!
3.5 out of 5 stars - 1 votes
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.