Developed as a joint venture between Cherrier and Bruckell, Rayonner was an icon and redesigned Bastion available in markets outside North America. In addition to numerous styling changes, Rayonner introduced a full range of engines developed by Cherrier – diesel and gasoline, from Inline-4 and Inline-5 to V6 and V8 with dual turbocharging. The suspension has also been redesigned using adaptive Cherrier technology. The interior was covered with more expensive materials and received a set of more elegant sensors.
Rayonner, and the renamed Bastion is a mod that I spent a couple of months on, and it has its personality and spirit. Much more content is planned in the future that is not in this version, as I wanted to release 1.0 earlier rather than postpone the release date even further.
- 28 complete sets to choose from (the car is separate from the Bastion)
- Gasoline/diesel engines 2.0 I4, 2.5 I5, 3.0 V6 and 4.0 V8 with their own models
- Adaptive suspension with multiple driving modes
- Complete interiors and details with left and right-hand drive
- Interior with 9 colors to choose from
- Multiple skins
- Redesigned front and rear panels with matching EU headlights
- In Version 1.3.1 Of The Hotfix (02.02.24): Fixed the disappearance of the inside of the LWB, and added a moving automatic gearshift (all from JCX034)
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – Documents/BeamNG.drive/mods
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.