A mod that adds an option to own a personal boat ingame, with customization options and more!
- Download and install AB’s ScripthookRDR2
- Download and install ASI Loaders by LMS
- Copy *Boats.asi* and the *Boats* folder to the game’s root folder.
- Make sure they’re full read & write permissions on Boats folder.
- Head over the new docks blip on the map.
- When the Docks Services prompt appears, interact with it to open the menu.
- Purchase yourself a new boat! You can customize it with new colors, lamps and more.
- Boats can be purchased, customized and sold at the docks.
- The mod remembers where you left your boat and it’ll wait for you there. You can always return it back to the docks.
- Boats can be stolen and sold at the docks too.
the mod features a new type of random events.
From time to time, boats carrying high valuable cargo will be spawned, and you can take them over and sell them for a high amount of money at the docks.
You can turn off that feature or adjust the frequency of events in the Settings.ini file.
You can adjust some settings using the Settings.ini file.
For more advanced configurations, such as pricing, you can edit the Configs.dat file.
It is possible to translate the mod into another language easily.
- Navigate to the mod folder.
- Open up Lang.dat in a text editor.
- This file is a key-value dictionary. The left side of every line is an expression identifier and the right side is it’s value.
- You need to edit only the right side.
- Relaunch the game and the changes will be reflected.
- You may send me the new Lang.dat file and I’ll upload it to the mod’s page with a credit!
DISCLAIMER: Lang.dat may differ between versions of the mod, and it’s your responsibility to update your translations accordingly.
ModsHost claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work.
Are we missing something? Download link incorrect? Let us know!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.