Welcome to the epicenter of Manicuagan Crater, one of the largest, oldest and best-preserved craters in the world.
Manikuagan Ring Lake is one of the largest in the world; it serves as a reservoir for hydroelectricity.
On the map:
- 1 garage (open);
- 1 sawmill;
- 1 gas station;
- 12 spawn points (movements);
- 15 gathering places;
- 1 car at the start of 3 slots:
- 7 cars on the map.
- After a long, dry summer, the water level is very low. There is no road, nothing is visible, only nature … it’s easy to get lost. Use a mini map, GPS and carefully read the terrain, otherwise you will have problems.
- We have lost touch with science teams. Go explore their last positions, find and save them.
- Some cars on the map also need repairs or fuel.
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.