Dr. David Livingstone was the first European to travel from the west coast to the east coast in Africa. Apart from this journey he explored large parts of Africa during 1840 until 1873.
This Bush Trip follows his journey from Luanda in Angola to Quelimane. Except for Angola he follows the Zambezi river. The total distance of this trip was approx. 3.500 km.
The Bush Trip is split into three parts. This second part is 710 nm and flies you in about 7 hours from the border of east Angola-Zambia to the south border of Zambia and Zimbabwe. 80 % of this flight follows the Zambezi River.
Made with LittleNavMap and BushTripInjector.
Additional knowledge somewhere on the net and wiki.
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.