What Is Mfslink?
Mfslink is a role-playing chatting application created to simulate real live aviation. Mfslink allows users to enter a link_frequency, a specific and easy-to-understand string that includes ICAO of the airport/center(e.g. KLAS) plus the irl frequency of the position(e.g. Unicom for KLAS is 122.950), an example of link_frequency of KLAS unicome is “KLAS_122.950”. This allows users to chat with people on the same frequency, without mixing frequency with other airports that have the same frequency.
How Do I Download It?
Well, it’s easy. Download the zip file folder, extract it, open the “mfslink.exe” file, and start roleplaying! Inside the app, everything should be easy to understand. The default frequency is a channel called global Unicom(UNICOM_122.800), which it is a general chatting room.
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.