VIRÅ-BASEN (ESX1) was a gravel strip used during the 70’s and 80’s by the Army flying school (Arméflygskolan) located in Nyköping, Sweden. The school flew the Scottish-Aviation Bulldog (SK61).
The field is almost invisible during base leg so you better find some good reference points to plan your approach. Btw, did I mention there’s only one way in and one way out?
Enjoy Some Bush Flying In Sweden!
All this work is made on my free time for the community to enjoy. If you like my work you can support me by sending a coin or beer to paypal. Any donation is welcome, thank you!
GPS Coordinates: 58.743094463981535, 16.381285717639006
Approximate Location: Asptorp, Sörmlandsleden, Nyköpings kommun, Sweden
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.