For those who bought Dubrovnik airport scenery from MXi Design, you figured out that the runway definition is wrong. It should be 11/29 but this is still 12/30. This create conflicts with navaids that are not selectionable in MSFS or any plane FMS anymore.
This Little Hotfix Modify The Runway:
✔ To 11/29 as in real life.
✔ Approach light to the ground to be visible
✔ Papi runway 29 modified to 3.2 degrees as specified on charts
IMPORTANT: In your content manager file you should have MXi Design airport followed by this hotfix, both above fs-base-nav and/or navigraph-navdata.
GPS Coordinates: 42.559135, 18.266360
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.