This mod require additional payware. You can buy the Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 550/700 from Aerosoft or in-game marketplace.
Presenting the Bombardier CRJ-700 in the colours of Delta Connection Comair. Comair was established in 1977 in Cincinnatti, Ohio operating small regional sevrices around the American midwest. Delta became interested in the outfit and in 1983 they became a Delta Connection carrier, rebranding as such. In the 1990s Comair would convert its fleet to CRJ100 upon the airframe’s launch in 1993 and would become the largest operator of the type in the US as it also became the largest regional airline in the country transporting 6 million passengers yearly to 83 destinations on 101 aircraft. This prompted Delta to buy Comair outright in 1999 at a cost of $2 billion dollars.
While the airline would purchase CRJ-700 and 900 variants in order to convert its entire fleet to the larger aircraft, the airline shut in 2012 before this could be implemented, with Delta’s regional services transferring entirely to the Delta Connect branding.
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.