This mod require the Third Party Aircraft A32NX by FlyByWire Simulations.
These liveries are compatible with the latest development branch.
This is the A32NX FlyByWire version of the re-creation of the Qantas 707 registration VH-EBA ‘City of Melbourne’. This aircraft was in service for Qantas from 1959 until 1967. This is the first version of the livery this plane was given, and was later changed to the V-Jet livery. Texture file is 16K.
This file will co-exist in the Community Folder with the previous version I’ve uploaded. This version will appear in ‘Liveries’ when the A32NX is selected, and the previous version will appear when the Asobo A320 is selected. The folder name for this FBW version is ‘1959QFA’.
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.