This scenery is a combined effort using some XP11 objects by Kamil Uzun and a couple of new objects by M. Ali Oguducu, infrastructure and object placements arranged by myself.
Actually, there are 2 sceneries in this package, one being the subject airport (LTFC) and an adjacent one (LTFN Kilic) which is a military pilot training facility.
Stock scenery for both airports are affecting one another and the terrain seems to be too bumpy for an airport so we decided to share both in one package to avoid elevation conflicts.
There are much more buildings in reality in the military facility but it was not our intention to simulate that so we just used what was available from our previous work. We do not think there will be future updates but you never know.
Simply extract both packages in your community folder and start up MSFS. You should be good to go.
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.