Borglanda is a small grass field on the island Öland outside the Swedish east coast. It is home for a couple of flying clubs with ultra light and general aviation aircraft. The buildings are handcrafted and based on Magnus Rydners photos. I have also made a basic model of the old Borgholm castle which is a prominent landmark in the area. From Borgholm you can make short hops to my other handcrafted airport ESMQ Kalmar.
If you like my work you can always donate
GPS Coordinates: 56.859483734767586, 16.653753195152944
Approximate Location: Johannesberg, H 925, Borgholm, Sweden
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.