Been on my backlog and only added it after figuring out how to get the camera to support larger scaled aircraft.
It flies pretty terribly but feel free to tweak your engine.cfg and flight_dynamics.cfg and share back what works better for you.
Vertical take off would be nice but you can always use “slew mode” (press Y, F4 a few times, Y again)
Extract to the game’s “Community” folder. Ensure your extracted folder doesn’t have another folder (move it up if it does)
And look for the aircraft in Aircraft Selection screen after a restart.
Authors: Flight Sim Squadron
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.