Changes The Flightmodel.cfg And The Cockpit.cfg To Make The Aircraft More Enjoyable To Fly.
Eliminates the shaking or “spring” effect of the elevators and rudders.
Limits the aircraft to 8-9 G’s.
Adjusts the rollrate, to make the aircraft roll slightly faster at low speeds and slower at high speeds.
Brings the external camera closer to the aircraft.
Locks the gear above 250kts.
Adds G-Meter to external HUD.
Changes The IAS Display On The External HUD. ( Green 100-600kts, Yellow 600-800kts, Red 800-850kts )
Replace both the flightmodel.cfg and the cockpit.cfg in the aircrafts main folder. You have to replace the files for each variant. (E/C/D/I)
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.