This Is A Conversion I Did Of The FSX Default 737. Please Enjoy Her, It Was A Ton Of Fun To Make And Fix This Old Gal!
This aircraft is BY NO MEANS perfect or usable for realisic flights and operations. The cockpit is unclickable, and avionics barely work in an unrealistic way.
✔ Engines might not start (Newest update issues)
✔ Wing flex may not be present
✔ The cockpit is not currently interactive
✔ Avionics are broken
✔ Textures aren’t great
Aircraft converted with LegacyImporter.
TO MAKE THE AVIONICS WORK YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AN ADDITIONAL FOLDER SOON TO BE POSTED
Thanks For Taking A Look. If This Is Against Any Rules Or Anything Please Let Me Know So I Can Remove It!
FSX and MSFS © Microsoft Corporation. Alec’s 737-800 was created under Microsoft’s “Game Content Usage Rules” using assets from Flight Simulator X and Microsoft Flight Simulator, and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft.
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.