Concorde For FS2020 converted by me using MSFS legacy Importer.
IMPORTANT: You must use the legacy flight model or else the plane will not take off.
Installation: Simple drag and drop in your community folder.
✔ Most cockpit instruments do work with the exception of radios.
✔ Windows do work.
✔ Droop nose is in sync with flaps.
✔ Gears do function as intended.
✔ No clickable buttons as this is a current limitation with Legacy Importer.
✔ Outside lights do work but I still need to work on them to look more like the real thing. (They are only red)
✔ Aircraft pitches up. (Trim down a bit to help alleviate this issue)
✔ Weird text artifacts. (Still in the process of finding the source)
✔ TCAS lights up at times. (Still looking for this source)
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download the mod (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the Community folder on your computer
- Windows – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Steam – C:/Users/[Computer Name]/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community
- Copy the downloaded file to your Community folder like this: /Community/[MOD FOLDER]/[MOD FILES]
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.