Revamp reworks the internal production system, expands it and adds various functions. Revamp itself is the basic script mod, but also independently extends productions with additional comfort functions.
A Selection Of Features:
Automatically Available For All Productions:
- Automatic word wrap on the recipe display for incomming and outgoing products (4 ingredients per line, 2 per line for boosters).
- A colored display of the recipes makes it easier to see why a production is not producing: white – available, red – not available but required, orange – not available and not required.
- Possibility to buy goods in the production menu for a production for double the market price.
- Priority system: Incoming goods can now be set to different priorities via the production menu and will be distributed based on these priorities. The following applies: Priority 1 is most important and will get the goods first until the warehouse is full. Priority 2 only afterwards, etc. Inputs can also be deactivated, in which case they will not receive any deliveries.
- Only active productionlines can be supplied via the distribute mode.
- New output mode available: Sell Directly, Distribute, Storeing (Previously Keep) and Spawning (New). If a production is set to storing, it does not automatically spawn pallets.
- Added manual pallet & bale spawner – All productions with pallet spawner can also spawn pallets & bales manually – via the menu or a trigger.
- Production delivery costs are now reported separately (previously part of production costs).
- Productions that are mission objectives can accept unlimited goods from missions until the mission is completed. Mission goods no longer end up in the production itself during missions.
- Display of maximum storage capacities.
- Alphabetical sorting of the productions.
- In the case of productions, it is displayed whether they are running in parallel (II) or distributed (Y).
Must Be Actively Added To The Productions:
- Recipes can be created with several equal ingredients in groups (maximum 5).
- Multiple production lines that previously had to be created separately can be combined into one production line.
- Ability to add one or more optional boosters that increase Outgoing Production.
- Boosters can be disabled or reversed for individual goods.
- Display of the real current production depending on the booster. The current booster value is shown in orange brackets after the amount.
- Ability to create recipes via FillTypeCategories.
- Possibility to add displays on productions that can show the current level in the storage. Also possible with pure storages.
- Possibility to display objects depending on the fill level, e.g. pallets in a production warehouse. Also possible with pure storages.
- Storages can also be provided with a spawn script that can be used to spawn bales and pallets.
- New FillTypes can be entered via Revamp at existing sales points without actively changing the existing sales points. A separate point of sale is no longer required.
- Hidden productions with autostart function.
- Various setting options for the above functions.
- All fully multiplayer compatible.
A full list of options, installation help and support is available from the Documentation:
This is just the script, the script alone does not change any production recipes! These must be created separately.
- Added new translations: Spanish, Italian and French
- Built-in priority system
- Buy function built in
- Installed production spawner script
- Sellpoint script installed
- Line break implemented
- Colored recipes
- Maximum storage quantities & sorting of productions
- FillTypeCategories support
- Added display and object display
- Warehouse spawn script installed
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.