- Completely redesigned EU interior. We added a lot of new parts and replaced the standard texture
- Redesigned external model.
- Advanced coupling supported.
- Support of all possible DLC on accessories and flags.
- Support for coloring not complete. Coloring on the roof to go to is not entirely correct.
- A large number of tuning salon and exterior model
- Added some paint_job.
- Added several independent accessories in the cabin (requires the “DLC Cabin Accessories”)
- Support the “DLC XF Tuning Pack” (requires the “DLC XF Tuning Pack”)
- Added several options for chassis and cabs.
- And other changes
Mod replaces the standard DAF XF105 of the game.
In mods, with the permission of the author, there are some materials from AlexeyP, Piva, Donovan and Vasily EVR.
Attention, before updating the mod, be sure to finish all the shipping and sell the old truck !!!
Attention, the right-hand drive version of the truck does not work and may cause the game to crash! Don’t try to buy a truck from RHD truck dealerships (England for example) and don’t use the truck for quick orders in RHD territories!
Attention, if you are using a mod for physics – in the mod manager, install the mod on physics BELOW addons DAF_XF_by_vadik_v.7.13 and Kraker/NTM_for_the DAF XF by vad&k !!!
Attention, if you use the adapted physics for the DAF XF105 mod from vad&k, do not forget to make changes to the configuration files that are in the defvehicletruckdaf.xfchassis and defvehicletruckdaf.xfcabin !!!
Attention, if you are using a mod “signs on your truck & trailer” from autor Tobrago – in the mod manager, install the mod “signs on your truck & trailer” BELOW addon DAF_XF_by_vadik_v.7.13!!!
Report a problem, follow the changes in the mod, get help, etc. you can in my topic at the official forum of SCS Software:
- added support mod “signs on your truck & trailer” from author Tobrago.
- fixed bugs and more.
Currently, supported game version: 1.47 work on other versions – is not guaranteed.
Find more: Trucks for 1.47, DAF mods for 1.47
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.