Map updated! (11.09.2022)
Version – 2.4.0 (last Update):
— New territories of the Chelyabinsk region (along the M-5 Ural highway from Asha to Chelyabinsk).
— New cities (Sim, Ust-Katav, Uruzan, Zlatoust, Miass).
— Airport rework (Orsk).
Version – 2.3.2:
- Adaptation for version 1.45.
— Airport rework (Chelyabinsk, Ufa, Magnitogorsk).
— Rework of the territories of the Kurgan region (to match the realities of 2022). Minor optimization of the Kurgan location.
— New territories of the Kurgan region (along the R-254 highway to Makushino).
Map Changes In Version 2.3.1:
- Adaptation for version 1.44, including corrected fonts in the Bashkir language.
- The map is sounded with the sounds of nature and human activity (rivers, birds, noise of factories).
- Optimization has been improved, the range of grass rendering in open areas has been increased.
- Added new objects from patch 1.44 (HoR).
- Minor technical fixes.
- Temporarily disabled weights, this is normal.
- territories and cities of Bashkiria (Ufa expanded, the Shaksha microdistrict was also added, Oktyabrsky was added, as well as the Ufa-Magnitogorsk highway, with the cities of Inzer and Beloretsk).
- the territory of the Chelyabinsk region (Asha)
- the territories of Tatarstan (Bavly, Bugulma, Almetyevsk).
Map Changes In Version 2.2.0:
- Adaptation for game version 1.43.
- territories and cities of Bashkiria (Salavat, Sterlitamak, Ufa (airport area).
- the territory of the Kurgan region and the city of Kurgan.
Map Changes In Version 2.1.2:
Added: territories of Bashkiria and Orenburg region (Tyulgan, Isyangulovo). A beautiful area is the mountainous Urals.
Expanded Chelyabinsk, added a new city district and district Chelyabinsk (owed money from the last release). Conditions have been created for development in the direction of Ufa, Kurgan, Yekaterinburg.
And thanks to everyone who supported the project!
The Map of Siberia project is being revived, now it is a project for the default module (europe), at a default scale of 1:19.
Docking with the classic set of projects RusMap + SouthernRegion + GreatSteppe + VOLGAMAP.
Otherwise, The Principles Are Unchanged:
- Detailed study of the area
- Custom objects
- Construction on panoramas and satellite images
- Correct backing and docking of the maps.
- Rusmap (Map, Def, Model)
- SibirMap 2.0UE Allinone
READY TO READ:
ATTENTION: The map is can be launched by a separate module! To do this, you will need to create a new profile and connect the mods before starting the game by selecting the siburmap.mdb module.
The version of the game for the map: 1.45.
Necessary map dlc: ALL (Going East, Scandinavia, Viva la France, Italia, Beyond Baltic Sea, Road to Black Sea, Iberia).
Official community map: vk.com/sibirmap
Links To The Map:
Authors: Map AuthorValery 10AVOID Author of SibirMap objectsDenis DENLOG, Victoria VIC Technical supportMitriy124, Roman KZ_09, Artyom Polynsky (SimKA), Sanya Ribka. Special thanksLeonid Chernousov, Sergey Zubarev, Julia Tkachenko, Sergey Korostelev.
Find more: Maps for 1.45
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.