This map is a direct port of the city “Valo” from the game Street Legal Racing: Redline. I started in November 2019 as a free time, however as I got less and less free time, progress slowed down and eventually stopped. No work has been done on it in the last 3 years. At the moment there is Traffic AI on the map (works average).
- Sights and unique buildings
- Long and open highways
- Dense city and suburbs are separated by a canal
- More than 63 km of carriageways
- Broken LODs for display cases;
- AI doesn’t know the rules of the road;
- Traffic lights are not working;
- No game features;
- An unnecessarily large number of rendering calls due to unoptimized LODs;
- Open garages and dealerships with optimized collisions in walking mode;
- Custom-made collisions are almost everything to better match the BeamNG collision model;
- Display issues transferred from Street Legal Racing: Redline;
- Rotating windmills;
- The functional texture of the minimap from the original game;
- Problems with texturing in some places;
- Some unfinished things.
Find more: Maps for 0.28
5.0 out of 5 stars - 1 votes
Incorrect? Let us know!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.