This mod is a sound fix for the International 9800, where you have your own truck mod sounds, converted to Fmod. It brings its engines with their respective sounds and effects from the original mod. Functional only for versions 1.39 and 1.43. It does not have sound support throughout the game’s convoy.
Use the International 9800 truck mod, from odd_fellow, Harven, Lucasi and Pauly; and place the sound mod as follows:
International 9800 sound fix v x.x
International 9800 by ood_fellow, Harven, Lucasi & Pauly
If you know how to modify the mod, please do not share it with anyone, otherwise please do not do it to avoid some mistake or crash.
Authors: eelDavidGT (conversion and upgrade to FMod), odd_fellow, Harven, Lucasi, Pauly (original mod truck and sounds)
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download and extract the mod. File extension should be .scs (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/American Truck Simulator/mod
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.