A simple mod that replaces the stock air brake sounds with new ones recorded from a Peterbilt. Contains 7 variations of air brake release sounds and 2 variations of the cut off sound which plays when the air compressor is unloaded by the governor.
The sound setup features custom volume attenuation curves meaning the sound will fall off more realistically.
Please note: This mod is universal and will work with all vehicles. Always place this mod at the top for it to work, if it still doesn’t work after placing the mod at the top of the load order, then it’s likely another mod is conflicting with it.
Compatible with ATS version: 1.39, 1.40, 1.41
How to install this mod (Full installation guide)
- Download and extract the mod. File extension should be .scs (ModsHost download guide).
- Find the mods folder on your computer
- Windows – /Documents/American Truck Simulator/mod
- Copy the downloaded file to your Mods folder
- Launch the game and enjoy your mod!
- Problems? Ask for help!
Share Your Gameplay!
Submit a screenshot of this mod!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.